Applying to the Faculty of Forestry Co-op Program is easy!
Attend a co-op information session on September 15, 2:00-3:00 PM in FSC 1005 or September 16, 12:00-1:00 PM in the CAWP Caseroom.
Apply online– Complete our online application form and a Co-op co-ordinator will contact you.
Applications are due before 4:00 PM on Friday, September 30th, 2016.
- Undergraduate students must apply in the start of their second year
- Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered
You can enhance your employability by being part of one of our co-op programs. Many of our co-op employers are interested in hiring co-op students for permanent positions upon graduation.
- Gain up to 20 months of practical, paid forestry and conservation related work experience
- Develop industry networks and mentoring opportunities with professionals
- Work in B.C., across Canada or around the world
- Master your resume, cover letter, job search and interview skills
- Earn while you learn
- Enhance your employability for after graduation
- Be supported by our Co-op Coordinators every step of the way
The UBC Faculty of Forestry Co-op Program reserves the right to update, modify, or revise the admission process without notice. Our intake process can change depending on the number of qualified applicants, their discipline, and academic standing. We may request additional information or an interview with any applicant.