As a co-op student on a work term, you and your employer will be required to submit a few forms. To make your lives easier, we made you a check-list! Download the form, save it to your computer, fill it out then save your results again before emailing the form to the appropriate Co-op Coordinator.
For reference: Co-op Student Handbook
To submit before your work term begins: Due: May 1, 2017 at 9:00 AM
To complete within 2 weeks of beginning your work term: Due: May 15, 2017 at 9:00 AM
- Learning Objectives Form
- Updated Address Form
- Submit your U-Pass exemption request on the Student Service Center (if you are working outside of Metro Vancouver)
To complete halfway through your work term:
- E-Visit Form – Student
- E-Visit Form – Employer
- We may decide to do a phone or Skype site-visit instead, you will only be contacted if that is the case – otherwise you and your employer should complete and return the E-Visit forms halfway through your work term.
- Student Story – Picture and Paragraph
- See end of page 15 in Student Handbook for instructions
To complete at the end of your work term: Due: August 15 at 9:00 AM
- Co-op Assignment
- Speak to your Co-op Coordinator if you are not sure what assignment you are doing or would like to propose an alternative assignment – Late assignments can result in a failed work term.
- Final Co-op Evaluation Form – Student
- Final Co-op Evaluation Form – Employer
- Assignment Release Form – Student
- Assignment Release Form – Employer
To attend when you return to UBC:
- Co-op Debriefing Session – October TBD
- Co-op Presentation Nights – September TBD